If you are eligible for membership in NJALA and would like more information, please contact Elli Albert at 973.994.7534.
Individuals responsible for administrative management in private law firms, corporate legal departments, governmental, judicial or legal agencies are encouraged to join NJALA as regular members. Other individuals interested in legal management, but ineligible for regular membership may join as associate members if certain guidelines are met. To become a member of NJALA, one must be a member in good standing of ALA.
Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Monthly Educational Programs and Workshops
- Award Winning Quarterly Newsletter
- Annual Business Partner Expo (over 70 vendors in attendance)
- Networking with law firm managers
- Annual Compensation and Benefits Survey
- Annual Computer and Equipment Survey
- Scholarships to Regional and National conferences
- Free Job Referral Service
- Member Forum