ABOUT JOB POSTINGS
Job postings are complimentary for members of the NJALA. The charge for non-member firms is $250.00. Payment in advance is required for non-member firms and the check should be sent to the Secretary directly. Job descriptions should be limited to 200 words or less and should be submitted by e-mail as an attached Word document. While we try to post openings as soon as possible, they may take several days to get posted.
If you have a listing to add, please email it to the Secretary and he/she will send the posting to the NJALA member list and forward it to the Webmaster for posting on the Website. Please check the Officer listing on the Website for the persons currently holding these positions.
Office Manager – Posted January 2018
Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, P.A. is seeking an Office Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in a mid-size law firm, with excellent people and problem solving skills for the New York City office of our New Jersey based, 100+ attorney law offices.
The Office Manager is responsible for all day to day operations, staff and workflow, office/building services and administrative functions. Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are essential for managing, scheduling and training of all staff; enforcing firm policies and procedures; collaborating with the NY Administrative Attorney and partnering with all departmental Managers.
Must be a team player, service and detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously; perform well under pressure; and have experience and comfort in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookkeeper/Operations Assistant – Posted January 2018
Red Bank Law Firm
Red Bank, NJ 0770l
Position requires working on LexisNexis PC Law Billing and Accounting Software to manage case listings, attorney bill rates, record expenses, create and review monthly invoices for attorneys, handle accounts receivable and accounts payable, prepare bank deposits and other related duties. Other duties include ordering office supplies, dealing with vendors, filing, opening and closing files, and assisting office manager.
WILL TRAIN. PC Law is user friendly.
Salary commensurate with qualifications
Pleasant working environment with onsite parking and congenial staff
- Accounting or Bookkeeping Experience
- High degree of computer literacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Strong English language writing and proofreading skills
- PC Law or comparable legal software experience a plus
- Recent NJ work experience with a Law Firm or Accounting firm a plus
Submit a cover letter, and resume to email@example.com
Payroll and Benefits Coordinator – Posted January 2018
Cole Schotz P.C., a regional law firm with multiple offices, seeks a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator in our New Jersey headquarters. Duties include but are not limited to: processing semi-monthly payrolls in ADP, including overtime calculations; prepare bonus calculations; provide employee benefits counseling; review monthly premium statement calculations for medical and life insurers; maintain ongoing relationships with insurance companies and brokers to effectuate new enrollments and resolve issues; reconcile bank accounts; assist the Chief Accounting Officer
and the Chief Human Resource Officer with special projects, salary survey analyses, various other reports and new employee orientation. Strong academic credentials and excellent oral and
written communication skills are required. We offer a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits program. Please e-mail resume for consideration to:
Gayle P. Englert
Chief Human Resources Officer
Cole Schotz P.C.
Court Plaza North
25 Main Street, P.O. Box 800
Hackensack, NJ 07602-0800
Please visit us at our website. www.coleschotz.com
NEW JERSEY/ NEW YORK/ DELAWARE/ MARYLAND/ TEXAS/ FLORIDA
Cole Schotz is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Director of Marketing – Posted January 2018
Stark & Stark, P.C. – Lawrenceville, NJ.
Stark & Stark, a regional law firm headquartered in Lawrenceville, NJ, seeks a creative and energetic Director of Marketing to head up its Marketing Department.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of marketing, advertising and public relations;
- Leadership of a dedicated team of marketing professionals;
- Working with attorneys to develop and implement practice-wide and attorney-specific business development plans;
- Identifying and leveraging opportunities to target prospective clients, including, but not limited to social media, writing opportunities, seminars and education, community service, and advertising;
- Analysis of and reporting on marketing initiatives.
- Budget tracking and reporting.
Required of the candidate:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a marketing leader in a professional services firm;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Collaborative, creative, and outgoing personality willing to take on new challenges;
- Deep experience measuring and evaluating marketing initiatives (both B2B and B2C strategies);
- Demonstrated ability to building a strong, cohesive branding strategy across all marketing/advertising channels;
- Strong technical skills and a willingness to work with multiple software tools to facilitate analysis;
- A four-year college degree, preferably in business or marketing. An MBA or equivalent advanced degree in marketing or business is preferred.
Click here to apply.