ABOUT JOB POSTINGS
Job postings are complimentary for members of the NJALA. The charge for non-member firms is $250.00. Payment in advance is required for non-member firms and the check should be sent to the Secretary directly. Job descriptions should be limited to 200 words or less and should be submitted by e-mail as an attached Word document. While we try to post openings as soon as possible, they may take several days to get posted.
If you have a listing to add, please email it to the Secretary and he/she will send the posting to the NJALA member list and forward it to the Webmaster for posting on the Website. Please check the Officer listing on the Website for the persons currently holding these positions.
Office Manager – Posted October 2017
Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, P.A. – New York City Office
We are seeking an Office Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in a mid-size law firm, with excellent people and problem solving skills for the New York City office of our New Jersey based, 100+ attorney law offices.
The Office Manager is responsible for all day to day operations, staff and workflow, office/building services and administrative functions. Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are essential for managing, scheduling and training of all staff; enforcing firm policies and procedures; collaborating with the NY Administrative Attorney and partnering with all departmental Managers including HR/Benefits and Payroll.
Must be a team player, service and detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously; perform well under pressure; and have experience and comfort in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
A bachelor’s degree is preferred. Send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Marketing & Professional Development – Posted September 2017
Stark & Stark, P.C. – Lawrenceville, NJ.
Stark & Stark, a regional law firm headquartered in Lawrenceville, NJ, seeks a creative and energetic Director of Marketing & Professional Development to head up its Marketing Department.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of marketing, advertising and public relations;
- Leadership of a dedicated team of marketing professionals;
- Working with attorneys to develop and implement practice-wide and attorney-specific business development plans;
- Identifying and leveraging opportunities to target prospective clients, including, but not limited to social media, writing opportunities, seminars and education, community service, and advertising;
- Analysis of and reporting on marketing initiatives.
- Budget tracking and reporting.
Required of the candidate:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a marketing leader in a professional services firm;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Collaborative, creative, and outgoing personality willing to take on new challenges;
- Deep experience measuring and evaluating marketing initiatives (both B2B and B2C strategies);
- Demonstrated ability to building a strong, cohesive branding strategy across all marketing/advertising channels;
- Strong technical skills and a willingness to work with multiple software tools to facilitate analysis;
- A four-year college degree, preferably in business or marketing. An MBA or equivalent advanced degree in marketing or business is preferred.
Click here to apply.
Director of Finance – Posted September 2017
Stark & Stark, P.C. – Lawrenceville, NJ.
Alex & Red, a national executive search firm, has been retained by Stark & Stark, P.C. to conduct the firm’s search for its Director of Finance. Founded in 1933, and boasting one of the oldest law practices in New Jersey, Stark & Stark has over 100 attorneys and 200 staff in eight offices. The firm offers a full range of legal services for businesses and individuals and, after more than 80 years, continues to deliver practical, efficient solutions to clients in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and throughout the United States.
The Director of Finance will lead the firm’s finance and accounting functions including financial planning and analysis, treasury, billings and collections, tax, risk management, financial systems and budgeting. He or she will serve as a key member of firm wide management and provide guidance and support to the firm’s partners. The Director of Finance will also work closely with the Chief Operating Officer to develop, implement, and drive business strategies and initiatives to enhance the firm’s success. Candidates should have a minimum of 15 years of broad-based finance and accounting leadership experience in legal, professional services or similarly sophisticated industries. An undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is required; CPA certification is preferred.
Please contact Brittany Rath with your interest:
Alex & Red