April 13, 2017 – Remote Webinar: The 5 Must Knows for Directors, Firm Administrators and Office Managers – VoIP Phone Communications
Hello NJALA Members! I’m Vincent Finaldi from Tele-Data Solutions and I wanted to offer some value, education & ideas for you all.
The webinar is 30 minutes with some Q&A at the end; the information will be easy to digest and practical to apply to your law firm.
Click on the link below to register:
This session will demonstrate how VoIP phone systems and software technology available today can dramatically improve today’s law firm. We’ve observed by being associated with the NJALA that so many law firms have talented people yet technology that slows them down and hurts their firm in a competitive marketplace. In this session, we will bring to light very practical daily applications you can have with VoIP and uncover how we can make improve everyone’s business life a little bit (especially for office managers who deal with the day to day issues). We will demonstrate for you in a fun and succinct session all the buzz behind VoIP in an easy, non-technical way.
After the webinar, you will understand the following:
1. How phone software on your PC will make your life easier and reduce stress
2. How smart phones & mobility apps work with VoIP Phones
3. Disaster Planning (Power and Internet Outages and bad weather, oh my!)
4. Quick and easy intercom and instant messaging between multi-office locations
5. How VoIP can save your firm $$ every month
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.